The Links on sacrificiohumano.com are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only;
they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by sacrificiohumano.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual.
The sacrificiohumano.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
Please note: Web pages on sacrificiohumano.com containing one or more links to external Internet sites may carry the above statement, in its entirety or link to this page, and external links may be followed with this icon External link.
However, in some cases they will display the following icon which links to this page:
A) If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To message the sacrificiohumanos.com designated person of Copyright complaints please message:
Attention: Copyright Agent
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements your DMCA notice may not be valid.
If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owners agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission,
you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: Your physical or electronic signature; Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in New Jersey and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, sacrificiohumano.com may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider,
member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at sacrificiohumano.com's sole discretion.
C) Repeat Infringers. sacrificiohumano.com will terminate the access privileges of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others.